Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunny and BALLET!!

Yep, I can already see it coming....seven identical ballerina outfits for summer, complete with tutus and slippers. Her two new ballet DVDs and ballet costume came in only...last week?...and she's ALREADY copying the dance steps and wearing the outfit! She prefers to wear the ballet costume while doing the tap dance, though...

There's one instructional vide with tiny little kids in tiny little outfits, and another children's DVD with Swan Lake (which she really likes, I think it has something to do with all the straight lines of dancers doing the exact same thing - i think she's a little disappointed that we havn't followed suit yet, though :-/). I'm really surprised she took to it so fast, considering it usually takes her longer to warm up to a new idea - but I suppose learning to use the bathroom isn't as much fun as dancing...

Yesterday she unveiled a new interesting, albeit peculiar, spelling skill: "Peg The Hen" is actually spelled P T H - e h e - g e n; in other words,
P
eg The Hen - Peg The Hen - Peg The Hen. I know. Cryptic. My thoughts precisely. And I have no idea how she learned that, but she was very careful about it.

Well, I'll be back with more updates tomorrow...particularly her new idea about the jelly bean bowl replacing the breakfast bowl... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment