Monday, May 11, 2009

My very first blog entry! Sunny's sleeping now, and I'm babysitting, so I thought this would be the perfect time to start. Her new favorite thing lately is going online, so I don't get much time for this...I guess it's good, then, that this is really more website than blog. She actually does really well on the computer, even though she's only four. She can use the keyboard, mouse, bring up a firefox page all by herself (she does need one of us to type in 'Sesame Street' though - and never deviate from typing 'Sesame Street' :-), and find her own games on there. I suppose it's good for her, but it is tough when it's the only computer in the house! LOL.
I'd like to put up some pictures of Sunny, so maybe I'll start a Fashion page tomorrow (and again, entries of your own are accepted!)

No comments:

Post a Comment